Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Style Beyond Words


My jaw dropped the minute I saw this wedding venue! Mint striped floor, graffiti on the walls, large chandeliers & ghost chairs thrown in for some drama.

Usually, I would not be a fan of such an eclectic mix but I think THIS IS AMAZING. The couple are both designers (Groom designs toys!) and their unique style can be seen throughout this whole wedding. Weddings are supposed to be a true reflection of the couples style and I think they have accomplished this to a T.

The Wellington, South Africa venue allowed them to paint the floor & walls whatever colour they liked! Can you imagine if venues in North America allowed this?! wow.



Photography: welovepictures / Coordinator & styling: Hannes Maritz from Kraak / Venue: Kleinevalleij in Wellington


xo
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...