Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hawaiian Haiku Mill Dream Wedding

By Beth Helmstetter & Jose Villa...And of course it was featured on Style Me Pretty!


We could stop there, really.  The combination of those three elements is a recipe for something sincerely breathtaking.  However, the loveliness doesn't stop there!  Gasp.  We simply die!


In all honesty I was scouring my resources for one of my all time favorite weddings to post for you folks on a sunny summer Wednesday hump day when I remembered this beautiful Haiku Mill wedding that made me fall in love with the venue.  I've posted about Haiku Mill before and I will continue to do so, it's simply divine.  I had spent countless hours going through each and every perfect photo the day Style Me Pretty posted this beauty (actually, it was January 20th 2010 to be exact) and then somehow, amidst the rush that is the year of planning one's own wedding, this piece of beauty slipped my mind.  Tragedy! 
Until now.


I am giggling endlessly at the moment because it's so obvious that I adored this incredible event (again, orcastrated by the outstanding Beth Helmstetter & captured stunningly by Jose Villa) that every delectable image sunk in deep to my head.  Deep.  I had no specific recollections of the incredible soiree but as luck would have it our dresses are so similar, our colors are similar, the bridesmaids wore the same color, our veils... I can go on for some time but I won't spoil anything more! 


See for yourself!  (Afterwards I'd suggest meandering over to Beth & Jose's sites if you have some serious time on your hands, just sayin').   



























The decor in the cottage on-site for the bridal party in and of itself is dreamy.  I adore white, admittedly, but the use of color in the table runners & the varying but similar color of the bridesmaid's bouquets!  Brilliant.  I love the smaller bouquets as centerpieces versus large, ornate centerpieces; these make such an incredible impact!  We also adore the trumpet-esque shape repeated in the vases & the candle holders.  The babies breath halos are totally ethereal and appropriate in this picturesque setting!  Gush.  
I won't be forgetting this wedding again anytime soon!

Cheers and have a sunny, delightful Wednesday friends!
With love as always, 
K&C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...