Monday, May 23, 2011

Elegant Los Olivos Wedding



{photos by Abby Ross via Style Me Pretty}
This is a wedding I originally enjoyed immensely but as time goes on I fall harder and harder for it!  Her dress, really, is the show stopper.  I also adore the mix of formality with country charm with a little quirky element here & there.  For example, that the flags in the elaborately crafted programs said either "hip" or "hooray" perched upon vintage chairs held in place with a rock  - simply marvelous. 



We're actually quite smitten with the bridesmaids dresses - what do you think?  I love the cream with the addition of texture to distinguish them from, of course, the focal feature" bride!



 It's wonderful when just enough elements are present to create a cohesive look but not an overbearing look.  
 

Her tablescapes were perfection for the overall theme, yes? 

 

This is such a beautiful couple and set of photos.  Scrumptious.  Abby Ross captured this affair styled by Atlas & Campbell beautifully.
 

 
I adore Atlas & Campbell's vision here: the loose florals by the trough sink, the custom light fixture, oversize formal white lounge chairs in a field with a fireplace.  Such a mix and yet it's so fitting!
And finally, my favorite photo... That inspires me to change my veil...again.
{all photos by Abby Ross, Wedding by Atlas & Campbell via Style Me Pretty}

Well, I'm sighing.  Hope you enjoyed this wedding too!
Have a beautiful Monday,

XO
k.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...